Falcon Alloy 20 valves has been developed for maximum resistance to acid attack. It has excellent resistance to general corrosion, pitting, and crevice corrosion in chemicals containing chlorides and sulfuric, phosphoric, and nitric acids.
Following type of Valves are manufactured by Falcon
- Alloy 20 Gate valves
- Alloy 20 Globe valves
- Alloy 20 check valves
- Alloy 20 Ball valves
- Alloy 20 butterfly valves
- Alloy 20 Strainers
- Alloy 20 Plug valves
Characteristics of Alloy 20 valves
- Best superalloy for corrosion resistance to sulfuric acid.
- Valves is excellent resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
- Excels in resisting corrosion to hot sulfuric acids
Applications of Alloy 20 valves
- Waste water effluent plants
- Oil and Gas Skids
- Rubber plant
- Acid cleaning and pickling lines
- Food industries
- Petrochemical and Refining plants
- Pharmaceutical industries